Why Is A Grocery Store Like a Valet?
We have a similar question, but ours does have an answer: Why is a grocery store like a valet?
Well, in many cases, it isn’t. Most grocery stores confine themselves to food. Produce, meats, canned goods, bread, miscellaneous supplies like toilet paper and plastic food containers. That’s what you expect in most grocery stores.
Which means that they’re not much like a valet at all.
The great thing about valets, for those lucky enough to have one, is that they take care of all your needs. They shine shoes, bring in the newspaper, supply stamps for your correspondence, do your laundry, get your prescriptions filled.
We can’t lick your stamps or shine your shoes, but when you visit Bliss Shurfine Food Mart in Manchester NY, you can find nearly everything that you want—in one place! And that’s sort of like having a valet, isn’t it?
Here’s what we can do for you—in addition, of course, to providing you with the freshest groceries, daily specials, deli sandwiches, a bakery and more …
- propane tanks filled; any size RVs are welcome
- lottery tickets and games
- balloon bouquets and special-occasion Mylar balloons
- Rug Doctor rentals and supplies
- digital photo printing onsite
- postage stamps, copying, and fax services available
- Canadaigua National Bank onsite
- Red Jacket Pharmacy onsite
- Twin Cities Laundromat onsite
- Manchester NY post office onsite
At Bliss Shurfine Food Mart in Manchester NY, it's one-stop shopping for all your errands as well as your groceries! And you'll never need a special shoppers club card—not ever. Our prices are the best for the freshest food and most amazing service you'll find anywhere. Why not visit us today?